Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 78





The floors are fabulous! They are so beautiful that I just stand and stare at them. Cupboard doors are on as well and looking very nice. happy happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crome-a-boos ... it's all beyond beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I know you can't wait for the last detail to be complete, and to start living in that wonderful space. Errica, you are going to experience a disappearance of cabin fever! This will be a space you won't want to be gone from. Like that new baby that you have to get back to because you've got lots more admiring to do.

    Now you've got me remodeling my kitchen ... mental remodeling, that is. Thinking about textures, surfaces, colors, space & appliances ... sigh ... I'll just have to live vicariously for now & come admire your new space once you are completely settled in (and racing season eases up).

    Hugs & big love!!

    Maw

    ReplyDelete